Behavioral Health Services
Our Behavioral Health Services provide care that is limited to patients that can be assisted by out-patient psychiatric and counseling treatment. We offer diagnosis and treatment for the following scope of behavioral health disorders in our Behavioral Health Program:
- Anxiety & depression
- Adjustment disorders to major life stressors, like divorce, moving, or death in the family, etc.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children, ages 2 to 18, and other associated problems, like Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder, and Insomnia
- ADHD in adults who have graduated from our Child Behavioral Health Program
- Tobacco cessation
- Emotional difficulties secondary to a general medical condition
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders (excluding patients on injectable antipsychotics or Clozaril)
- Bipolar disorders (type I or II)
- Eating disorders, like anorexia nervosa and bulimia
- Mild to moderate autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or other intellectual and development disabilities (IDDs)
Behavioral Health Locations
We treat you like family
At CommuniCare Health Centers, we are committed to providing you and your family the care you need. We are committed to care and treat each one of our patients as we would a family member. We strive to make our patients feel comfortable and at home every single day. We have the friendliest doctors, nurses, and staff that are always ready to help with anything you and your family may need. We also proudly provide our services and care in Spanish, to ensure our Spanish speaking patients feel comfortable and at ease.