Our Neurology services are provided through San Antonio Neuro-Health and Sports Medicine. Neurology involves an ever-growing collection of conditions affecting the body's brain and central nervous system.
Our neurology services focus on disorders, diagnosis, and treatments of conditions and diseases involving the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. We work hard to better understand how our minds and bodies work to help our patients reach their highest potential both physically and mentally. Our team is essential in the care of diverse conditions with a wide range of neurology treatments that we offer.
A referral is required to be seen by our Neurology Care Team.
Services include treatments for the following conditions:
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson's disease / Tremors
- Migraines (severe headaches)
- Pain, numbness, or tingling of the arm or leg
- Neuropathy (nerve damage)
- Bell's palsy
- Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or memory loss
- Concussion or other head injuries
- Vertigo (dizziness)
- Myasthenia gravis
- Syncopy (fainting)
- Abnormal movement disorders (Ataxia, Huntington's disease, etc.)
Procedures offered at SA Neuro Health & Sports Medicine:
- Initial evaluation & consultation
- Electrodiagnostic testing
- Nerve conduction velocity (NVC) test
- Electroencephalogram - short term and long term
- Vestibular testing
We treat you like family
At CommuniCare Health Centers, we are committed to providing you and your family the care you need. We are committed to care and treat each one of our patients as we would a family member. We strive to make our patients feel comfortable and at home every single day. We have the friendliest doctors, nurses, and staff that are always ready to help with anything you and your family may need. We also proudly provide our services and care in Spanish, to ensure our Spanish speaking patients feel comfortable and at ease.