Our Hepatitis Care services are provided through our Health Outcomes Center (HOC). HOC offers a multidisciplinary and comprehensive treatment model to patients with viral hepatitis and HIV conditions that combines the expertise and resources of integrated primary care clinicians with liver and infectious disease specialists.
This synergistic treatment approach integrates primary care, liver care and clinical research to provide our patients the most contemporary, leading, and holistic care to improve their health outcome and quality of life.
Our services include:
- Consultations for newly and previously diagnosed patients
- Evaluation to determine if treatment is appropriate
- Treatment and monitoring care during treatment of chronic viral diseases
- Annual Physical exam
- Counseling and social services support
- Nutritional assessment and registered dietician access
- Access to cutting edge therapies in clinical trials (when available)
A referral is required to be seen by our Hepatitis Care Team.
Hepatitis Care Locations
We treat you like family
At CommuniCare Health Centers, we are committed to providing you and your family the care you need. We are committed to care and treat each one of our patients as we would a family member. We strive to make our patients feel comfortable and at home every single day. We have the friendliest doctors, nurses, and staff that are always ready to help with anything you and your family may need. We also proudly provide our services and care in Spanish, to ensure our Spanish speaking patients feel comfortable and at ease.